Friday, December 2, 2011

Google / Picasa

It has finally happened, I have always known that users of Picasa are notorious for exchanging pattern books and patterns, I thought one day my patterns would become victims of such acts and it did became true yesterday, thanks to one of the fellow amigurumi artist informing me of this (I had wonder why my Etsy views went up in the past few days), six of my patterns were on an exchange list. I was happy and upset at the same time. I was happy for that my patterns are actually popular enough to be consider as one of the wanted version, and I was upset for that my patterns are being pirated. After receiving such news, I filed complaints to Google/Picasa (I am pretty sure other amigurumi artists have done the same), and the matter was resolved within the day. Thanks to Google/Picasa for taking such fast action. So if you see your work on any Picasa exchange list without your authroization, don't be afraid to file a complaint.
Come to think of it, I should do a pirate bunny amigurumi. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment