Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Background Props

I love colors, especially color background props, here is a simple spool/fabric cabinet made, all materials are from my local craft store:
one wooden miniature kitchen cabinet
acrylic paints
a bag of miniature wooden spools
lots of embroider thread
fat quarter fabrics / left over fabrics
cardboard
I painted the cabinet, winded embroider thread onto the spools, and cut fat quarter fabrics into thirds and folded them around pre-cut cardboards tightly to fit into the cabinet.














1 comment:

  1. It's a great idea! I've always wanted to add props to my photos, and this would be a really nice way to start!

    You can check out my blog if you want n.n http://chocolatepopsicle.blogspot.com

    Have a nice day, your blog is lovely!
    Choco

    ReplyDelete